- Comply With Regulations
- Fleet Manager
Keep up with transport regulations to avoid penalties
It’s not always easy to be aware of the latest industry regulations. That becomes more difficult yet when you have to manage international fleet journeys, with new laws emerging constantly across regions. That’s why we have compiled a list of useful transport regulation sources here.
Access all the most important regulation information through these curated websites. We will be continually updating this list, so watch this space!
EU latest transport regulations:
- Macron Law (France) – We have a full breakdown of France’s new Macron Law, one of the most relevant industry regulations in Europe. Access it right here on Total Transport Portal.
- EU Transportation Policy – Download the European Union’s transportation policy for an overview of what is to come.
- CO2 Emissions regulation in the EU (European Parliament) - We have a full breakdown of France’s new Macron Law, one of the most relevant industry regulations in Europe. Access it right here on Total Transport Portal.
UK latest transport regulations:
- The Department of Transport – DFT is a ministerial department, supported by 19 agencies and public bodies.
- The RHA - The Road Haulage Association (RHA) is the only UK trade association dedicated solely to the needs of UK road transport operators.
- The FTA - Freight Transport Association (FTA) is one of the UK’s largest trade associations and represents the transport interests of companies moving goods by road, rail, sea and air.