We, Total UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 00553535 (TOTAL UK) and AS24 FUEL CARD LTD, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 01895419 (AS24) control the personal data collected on this site https://trucksolutions.total.co.uk
We are committed to protecting your privacy during your visit. Any personal data you provide to us (such as your name, address, email address and telephone number) may be used in one or more of the following ways:
to respond to your queries or requests;
to administer your account and undertake any of our obligations to you;
to fulfill your order; only where your prior consent has been obtained,
to send you details of products or services which may be of interest to you.
Total UK and AS24 are owned by TOTAL S.A.. Our affiliates, employees, agents and sub-contractors may have access to your information where necessary to undertake the activities mentioned above. As the TOTAL Group operates internationally, your information may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area. Where the countries to whom we send your data do not have data protection laws similar to the UK's we will take adequate steps to protect your privacy rights.
We make every effort to maintain the privacy of your information and as such we have in place security measures so as to prevent unauthorized access, accidental loss and unlawful destruction of your information. We have appropriate security measures in place that we believe will adequately protect your information.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal data we hold about you, subject to the payment of a fee and adequate proof of identity.
We will provide you with such details within 40 days of your request. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information. Any queries regarding personal data we hold relating to you and additionally, any requests for copies or rectification of such data should be sent by post to: Legal Department, Total UK Limited, One Euston Square, 40 Melton Street, London, NW1 2FD
THIS LEGAL NOTICE APPLIES TO THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE THEREFORE READ THE CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE AS USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS WHETHER OR NOT YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS WITH US.
Conditions of use of this website
1. The owners of this website (Total UK and AS24, referred to as the “Companies”) have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided in or through this website is complete and accurate at the time of inclusion. However, there may be inadvertent and occasional errors or omissions, for which the Companies apologize, but the Companies make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information provided in or through this website, including any hypertext links or any other items used either directly or indirectly from this website.
The Companies reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice; the Companies accept no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website; and any decisions based on information obtained from or though this website are the sole responsibility of the visitor. The Companies accept no liability for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages, or any other losses, damages or other liability whatsoever resulting from whatever cause through any person's access, or inability to access this website, or through the use of, and/or reliance upon any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website.
2. No information contained in this website constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares or ADRs of the Companies, their parent company or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates.
3. Nothing contained in this website shall be deemed to constitute a legally binding offer to enter a contract.
4. Except as otherwise noted, the copyright in the documents contained in this website and all material created for this website belongs exclusively to the Companies. Neither a license, nor any other right is granted to any other person in respect of any related intellectual property rights. Duplication of such documents is authorized for private and information purposes only and any other duplication or use thereof is expressly prohibited.
5. Companies within the Company's group have their own separate legal identities but in this website Group, we or us is sometimes used to refer generally to companies within the same group as the Companies or where no purpose is served by identifying any particular company in that group.
6. While the Companies endeavour to ensure that this website is available 24 hours a day, the Companies will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Furthermore, access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Companies' control.
7. Other than personal information, referred to within this Policy, any material transmitted or posted by a visitor will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. The Companies will have no obligations with respect to such material. The Companies and anyone authorized by the Companies will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all
8. You may direct all questions concerning conditions of use of the Website by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or by post to one of our registered offices at the following addresses:
- Total UK Limited
One Euston Square
40 Melton Street
VAT number: GB232648173
- AS24 Fuel Card Ltd
1279 London Road
Leigh On Sea
VAT number: GB430734768